Highlights of your benefits
- Upgradable to CBCT – grow with your needs
- Panoramic/cephalometric dual-sensor to provide more choices for better diagnostics
- Robust processing algorithms to generate high image quality and accuracy
- Instant image reconstruction post scanning through the new generation imaging technology
- Touchscreen for convenient operation
- Three-point patient positioning for stability and simplicity
The excellent definition of panoramic images enables outstanding performance in assisting in clinical diagnosis of diseases related to the entire dentition, jaw and TMJs.
The Meyer Panoramic Equipment also allows cephalometric imaging to meet more clinical needs, including measurement of teeth, identification of maxillofacial fractures and orthodontic planning.